Promotion in a repeating group

Hello guys,

I wanted to know if there is a way to integrate a “promotion block” in a repeating group (as below) ?

Is the solution is to create two separate RG, the first one with only the cell number 1 et 2 et then another one starting from cell #3?

Or is there a better solution?

Thank you very much for your help on this,

Put 2 different groups of same size over each other in a RG cell.
Based on your conditional logic(when current cell index is 4 or 5), show ad group otherwise it should be hidden.

Although, this may hide some of the results of RG.(in the above case 4th and 5th result)

I think there’s a way to do it without losing results., but I haven’t quite figured out how to sort it and filter without having a custom sort and filter for each combination of sorting. I haven’t tested this, so not quite sure all the details to make it work. If your Thing is bicycles, create a field in bicycle to mark whether it’s a promotion. If you picked Yes/No field, you could then create promotion things that are yes, and when you populate the search, you can either sort the search randomly if you don’t want a specific order for the promotions, or you can use a more in-depth method to put the the promotions at set intervals.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.