Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Pull recently played music from Spotify

I’m trying to use the Bubble API Connector to pull a user’s recently played music from Spotify (Spotify documentation: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-api/reference/player/get-recently-played/).

I created a developer account on Spotify (correctly, I hope. I have a Client ID & Secret at least). But I can’t figure out what authorization type I need to use and how to properly set it up in the API Connector. Has anyone tried this and figured it out?

CC @erik.bubble

1 Like

Could I confirm whether it works on songs I downloaded from the Spotify music? I used Spotify Downloader to download Spotify songs as local files and use my Windows Media Player to play them offline. Could I confirm again whether it can pull the currently played Spotify music from Windows Media Player?

Did you ever figure this out?

Have you found a solution? It seems that this Spotify to mp3 converter sets a correct API connector with Spotify. It helps to download Spotify songs as mp3 local files so that I can directly use them with Bubble.

I wasn’t able to, no

I agree with babonauevdcj7833, and I suggest you using Spotify to mp3 converter to rip music from Spotify which I have used for 2 months. And it is great from any aspect.

Could I confirm whether it works on songs I downloaded from the Spotify music? I used Spotify premium apk free to download Spotify songs as local files and use my Windows Media Player to play them offline. Could I confirm again whether it can pull the currently played Spotify music from Windows Media Player?