Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Pull recently played music from Spotify

I’m trying to use the Bubble API Connector to pull a user’s recently played music from Spotify (Spotify documentation: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-api/reference/player/get-recently-played/).

I created a developer account on Spotify (correctly, I hope. I have a Client ID & Secret at least). But I can’t figure out what authorization type I need to use and how to properly set it up in the API Connector. Has anyone tried this and figured it out?

CC @erik.bubble

1 Like

Could I confirm whether it works on songs I downloaded from the Spotify music? I used Spotify Downloader to download Spotify songs as local files and use my Windows Media Player to play them offline. Could I confirm again whether it can pull the currently played Spotify music from Windows Media Player?

Did you ever figure this out?

Have you found a solution? It seems that this Spotify to mp3 converter sets a correct API connector with Spotify. It helps to download Spotify songs as mp3 local files so that I can directly use them with Bubble.

I wasn’t able to, no

I agree with babonauevdcj7833, and I suggest you using Spotify to mp3 converter to rip music from Spotify which I have used for 2 months. And it is great from any aspect.

Could I confirm whether it works on songs I downloaded from the Spotify music? I used Spotify premium apk free to download Spotify songs as local files and use my Windows Media Player to play them offline. Could I confirm again whether it can pull the currently played Spotify music from Windows Media Player?

You can try to use a Spotify music converter to download your Spotify songs. And then you can import your songs to Bubble. You can try DumpMedia Spotify music converter. You can download it on the official website. It is easy to use.