I am building a native app for IOS and Android using Codeless Academy wrapper. I am using OneSignal to send notifications, but I have a problem… It was working perfectly until yesterday where it stopped sending notifications, for unknown reason. Before you ask for it, here is some context :
- I have well configured OneSignal on free plan
- I have entered all the API Key on configuration page of the codeless academy plugin on bubble
- I am still using the preview app of codeless so I have chosen this as the destination when sending notifications with workflow
- It is not saving OneSignal Player ID anymore for new users
- Notifications are still working for old users that have not uninstalled the app since the first time they installed it.
If I delete the app, and install it again, will it be the same Player ID or it’s a new one ?
It seems that (almost) everything that is linked to OneSignal is not working anymore. So I have checked my OneSignal account and there is no specific message or something.
Someone has the same problem ?
Maybe someone has an idea of how I can solve it ? Thank you for your help !!