Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Push notification using BDK

Hi, anyone with BDK native experience?

I want to try the push notification using the preview version first. I am not 100% sure what to look for when testing it, I have set up everything using the BDK app and connected it to my project.

I created a button “test notification” with a workflow that triggers the “BN - push notification” then I followed the BDK documentation the correct way I think

What I hope happens is that when I click the button that triggers “BN - push notification” inside the BDK preview test on my phone I will get a native push notification. But I’m not sure if that is the correct way of testing it so anyone with experience on this that could give me some tips on this or point me in a direction?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Sounds about right! You’ll just have to make sure you’ve allowed push notifications in your app or otherwise your notification won’t reach you.

Yes, in the BDK app on my phone I allow all notifications but should i turn on notifications somewhere else too?

thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have the same question :grinning:

1 Like

@anders.lund make sure you’re capturing the device’s player ID on the user record. Here’s how I’m doing it. You might be storing that under unique id…I can’t tell. Could also be that your input list is blank…I use “Do a Search for” to get the list of users player IDs I want to send to.

1 Like