I’ve got a silly question that I really should know the answer to, but it’s stumping me. I have a list of users that I want to send emails to. Right now, it’s sending emails to everybody in the list, but if there are 10 people in the list, it sends the email 10 times to everybody. The app will be open for edit until I get it resolved, here’s the URL: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=create-project&id=enscope&tab=tabs-1
You’re looking at the API Workflow, as well as the logic on the “create-project” page.
To get into the demo and see the behavior, do this:
- Navigate to enscope.bubbleapps.io/version-test/signup
- Create an account real quick
- On the User Dashboard, click “New Project”
- Fill out the form, there are 3 steps.
- On the final step, invite at least one other person (preferably another email address you own, so you can test it.) You can also invite one of my email addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Click the “Finish” button
There’s nothing else there, so there aren’t any features or anything you can do after inviting people. Thanks in advance!