Quickbooks On Line and scheduling

Hi All!

I run a small Plumbing business (7 employee’s) We are switching from QuickBooks Desktop to on line. We will have the QuickBooks time attached. Will be dispatching/billing/time clock using QuickBooks time. QuickBooks time isn’t as smooth to operate with a service company that that sometimes has 5 people going different directions to up to 30 different locations in a day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a plug-in compatible with QuickBooks that I would be more tailored to a service company? This plug in would be for time clock, scheduling, and dispatching. Thank you.

Thank you for any suggestions ~ Dan

Some day I’ll build (have built) my own, but not this year.

dew-drop-1-0 | Bubble Editor

1 Like

Hey @dewdropinn689 :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! :tada: :confetti_ball:

Sounds like a great idea to me! :raised_hands:

You can use the API connector to connect to the Quickbooks Time API. Then you can improve in the design and user experience for it. You will need to understand the Quickbooks Time API documentation and implement the API. If you have no API experience, it will just take some time and practice to get it working. You can do it! :blush:

Thank you for the response and the link, I will do some reading and learn a little. . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good. Let us know if you get stuck and we will see what we can do to help. :blush: