Quote and Booking App

Hi All,

I’m currently working on a quoting and booking app for working musicians. As an ex-pro drummer myself, most working musician’s spend more time on admin than they do performing or practicing. My concept takes care of the leg work in gig booking to let musicians work less and play more.

I’ve put together a basic proof of concept, but I am finding that it is my design skills that are letting me down. So I am looking for a freelancer to help me produce the MVP.

The concept is based around a back end where the performer can configure their price settings and a front end, which will display as a single page to their prospective client, where they can adjust settings to generate a quote for their event.

The MVP will produce quotes and invite clients to request a call back. This will not generate revenue for me, but has value to the performer, as it reduces admin burden and acts as a lead-gen tool.

A future stage will also incorporate a calendar for the band to mark their available dates and will take payment from the client to complete the booking.

Feel free to PM or reply here if you are interested in taking on the project.
Many Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,
Your project sounds really exciting. I’d love to get involved.
I’ve sent you a message.

Thanks

thanks, I’ve replied by DM

Hi @danpowell01

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi Dan,
I am an experienced Bubble developer and I would be glad to help you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew