Ratee - Get rated on your attractiveness

Hi Bubblers :smile:
I make web app Ratee on Bubble
Ratee helps you find get rated on your attractiveness through quick rate system
If it’s not difficult for you, support me on Product Hunt,please :pray:
https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ratee

I hope you will not depress users with a low rating and end up getting sued for damaging a person’s confidence.

Sounds silly, but you’re making yourself a target.

3 Likes

Welp here comes a weird trend in depression related to your users.

2 Likes

I would normally just read and move on without commenting… but this is just sad. Try building something that has at least a neutral social impact.

6 Likes

This has to be a joke right?

3 Likes

is this 2020 or 1990?

3 Likes

Put yourself on there before we rate :wink:

2 Likes

Amihotornot.com is back😁

1 Like

It’s stupid reality, but people rate each other on Reddit threads like r/rateme. I made it to hone my development & design skills and posted to product hunt for fun.
I think this app is useless kind of joke and will not spread further like everything else in this world :grin:

1 Like

hotornot for perfectionists :grinning:

In fairness, building amihotornot in Bubble is an excellent tutorial exercise.

I’ve never put it together, but have desired to do one of my videos building a simple site called, “Rate My Wiener”. It would be one of my best videos ever.

5 Likes

Awkward Zach Galifianakis GIF

3 Likes

No offense, but this attractiveness is subjective. My wife finds me hot, but Taylor Swift may not. However, Taylor can call if she wants to setup an appointment.

Personally, I would not launch this app fully. I would change it to some other type of rating system.

2 Likes

Totally agree

Any rating system is a strange thing. The beauty level is doubly strange due to the inability to change this parameter

It’s was made for Reddit community and will be active till subscription over :slightly_smiling_face: