Re-Send "Email Confirmation" Email

My Login Button Requires “Email Confirmation = Yes” to work.
If email has not been confirmed, I would like popup to tell user they need to “Confirm Email” before they can login the first time with included button to “resend confirmation email” if needed.

I can make the popup and the button, but is there a quick way to “Re-Send the Confirmation Email” to the user’s previously provided email address?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m pretty good with login and signup pages and anything in that field. Could you put the link to your website? And I can help you from there.

Hey there @divingmonk,

Are you using the default Bubble action of email confirmation or are you using your own manual system?

1 Like

I believe it is the bubble.

Thanks Johnny,

Default Bubble action email confirmation “check-box”

Excellent, thanks!

No problem!

As I understand this only aplies to the current logged user… so an Admin would not be able to ask a confirmation email to be resent to other users, correct?

2 Likes

No an admin would. And it is for the last user logged in on the IP or device I believe.

Hey @f11,

If you’re talking about the Send Confirmation Email setting I highlighted above, no- from what I know an admin can’t resend a confirmation email.

I personally use my own system with a simple “isVerified?” boolean field.

Yeah, same here. Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi - we’ve just shipped a feature that allows you to confirm users’ emails without having to send them an email! Learn more here: Retrieve email confirmation token without sending email