I’m about to create user manual for my app, i think online user manual service shall be the best solution.
Do you have any experience or recommend the best online service I can use which is:
- able to create text manual (as bubble’s manual) at min, but it’s better if as one complete solution (text manual, documents, pic, video, linked-able, search feature, print, share etc).
- can be published as private (only for my app’s user)
- can use my own domain, logo etc
- easy to create
- and finally, the most affordable cost!
The one i can find is like https://www.manula.com/
I often see that Gitbook is used. You can take a look. It has got a free plan
+1 for Gitbook
Not sure about the custom domain ability, but Notion has served me well as a good setup for documenting and creating an online manual.
If you’re amenable to Google services, Google Docs is an option. However, there’s:
- No video embedding (although you can simply link to a video).
- No custom domain.
- No truly private publishing unless viewers have a Google account (although there is the option to allow access to only those with the link).
On the plus side, there is great collaborative editing functionality.
@eren @luke2 @sudsy
Interesting…thanks a lot! I will take look at those and see…this is the first time I create online documentation
I think it`s better to start with simle softwares cause more comlexones might be a bit confusing for a beginner.
I ended up using gitbook, quite simple and efective…recommended