Just wondering if this is possible using bubble, will try and keep it succinct:
- Company signs up with our agency online.
- Company now has access to the ‘Post a Job’ page.
- Company posts a job, inputting the dates of the job and checking the relevant skills.
- When job is posted, contractors (who are signed up with us) see the job on their jobs feed - only if the job matches their requirements (based on Job postcode, skills requested).
- Contractor sees job details and accepts the job.
- Company is notified that someone has accepted their job and details of contractor are sent to them.
- Job no longer appears on Job Feed. No other contractor can accept the job.
- On the morning of the job, the contractor gets a notification through the app to confirm that they will be there by a certain time.
- Company receives this notification and is reassured that the contractor is turning up.