Redirect Page from date saved in database

Hello!
I'm trying to see some way to redirect to a specific page when querying a date saved in the database.

Example:
-------------------
Period 1: start_date, end_date
Period 2: start_date, end_date

When loading the page, if the current date is within Period 1, load page 1.
If within Period 2, load page 2.
-------------------

Thanks a lot for any help!

I ended up finding a solution, maybe not the best one, but it helps temporarily and I take the opportunity to share.

Context:

Event with 5 steps.
The goal is for the application to recognize the start and end dates saved in the database of each event step and automatically redirect to the respective page (from 1 to 5).

Solution:

1. When saving the data for each event step, save the “start” and “end” dates in standard format and duplicate in Timestamp format.
  2. Under “Workflow”, select “When” and the condition was:
    Current date/time: extract UNIX ≥ “that step 1 start date saved in Timestamp” and
    Current date/time:extract UNIX ≤ "that end date from step 1 saves in Timestamp
    Go to Step 1 page
    Current date/time: extract UNIX ≥ “that step 2 start date saves in Timestamp” and
    Current date/time:extract UNIX ≤ "that end date from step 2 saves in Timestamp
    Go to Step 2 page

That way, I was able to identify if the current date is within the period and redirect to the respective landing page.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.