Register Password Data

I’m a newbie, less than a week into Bubble.

I’m trying to create a login screen assuming the following situation.

Situation:
I have received a list of employees information from a client company and know all of their names, dates of birth, email addresses, and company numbers.
I want the employee to be able to log in to my website without sign up,
I want to create a website where I can upload the employee’s data in advance and the employees only need to enter their name, date of birth, email address, and social security number to log in.
I have agreed with my client that the initial password will be each employee’s social security number.

Problem :
After checking the workflow, it seems that the developer can pre-register the User’s data, but not the password.

Conclusion :
I would like to know how the developer can register the password in App Data first.

*Note :

1. To solve the security issue, we will make users reset their password immediately after email verification when they log in.
  2. Considering I’m very new to this, I’d appreciate if you could explain it as easily and detailed as possible.

Can’t you just use Create an account for someone else action and send users password reset email in the second step?

OMG… There’s a simple way :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:
Thank you very, very much​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the instructions, but is there any way I can register an User’s initial password in advance?

The initial password is supposed to be set to each employee’s company number…

Not a good approach, cause all employees from same company will know each others default password.