[RELEASED] Selectize dropdown

The plugin use Bubble font field. If you add custom font, you need to follow custom font upload from Bubble guide. The plugin will use the font selected in the font field

Thanks for your quick reply. They’re google fonts, i still need to uploads my fonts selection?

Follow guide here Using Custom Fonts - Bubble Docs

Ok, the fonts are downloaded, how can i add them into your dropdown menu?

If the font is added correctly, it should show in the dropdown. In some case you need to refresh your editor to see it in the dropdown.
You should also see the font in the setting tab like here

I can see my fonts in the setting tab in there “original” font style. but not in your dropdown. I don’t have to do anything to make them appear?

Capture d’écran 2022-06-28 à 00.36.51

Font display on “select an option” doesn’t change as well

Capture d’écran 2022-06-28 à 00.41.06

Do you have a test page? I can have a look. you can send me a PM if you want
The font may not apply in editor

Hi @Jici , awesome plugin!

Quick question, is there a way to hide null values when referenced on the custom HTML?

These values come from the dynamic list, and some are empty. Do you think I can somehow use conditional statement in the custom HTML?

This is my custom HTML.

'<div style="padding: 6px 12px;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">' + item.display + '</span><br /><span class="caption">' + item.display3 + '</span></div>'

As you can see, item.display3 value can be null.

Thanks.

It’s possible. Not sure if this will work but try: + item.display3 == null ? “” : item.display3 +
(maybe it will be == “null” with quotes)

Hi @Jici I am running into a strange problem with the plugin. I am giving the dropdown values from Google’s Font API and I am receiving them with no problems. The problem is whenever I select a font, I end up getting the error in the screenshot. What I want to do is get the name of the font selected in the dropdown to be sent to an other dropdown. But whenever I select a font name, I get this error! Any help would be great

Possible to share a screencast of your settings and workflows? You can send me a PM if needed. Thanks

Hey @Jici !

I can’t seem to use a dynamic list that is dependent on a query.

For example, I have 50k records I’m trying to search for that are paginated based on a query sent to the database, which is then returned. (Yes, this is an external db).

The issue is I have to use a state to act as the query, because if I reference Selectize it spits out a recursive error.

If I use a state it works!

However, there is no action for ‘when a selectize value changes’ that I can use in a workflow to update that state. I also cannot use livetext to capture the input’s value to send that to another input element to then save a state based on an input’s value changing.

Therefore, I think it would be a great addition to your plugin if you allowed this :slight_smile:

I hope this makes sense!

Hi @cameron.wilder.booth Do you mean when user type text, to trigger WF?
Also, why don’t you use dynamic value set to Xano Get cities with dynamic field set to city? You could use auto-refresh too.
Also, don’t be too scare about the recursive error if this is not a real issue. Bubble send this error by default when you reference a plugin field/state in the same plugin,but in a lot of case, this is a not a problem.

Actually, when user select or remove an item from the dropdown, there’s a WF trigger for each event.

That’s correct - when a user types the text it would trigger a WF.

I’m sorry - I did switch it to dynamic!

The plugin didn’t work if I got that error.

I did find a workaround using input watcher, a plugin like live text.

I had to on page load, using some light js, switch the ID of the input field to a custom ID that the plugin could use.

All in all it works, but native functionality would be awesome!

@Jici I’m having this same problem. Any fix for it?

Edit: Found the “join with” solution above. Might want to put that in the documentation below that field.

Hi @Jici ,

I’m having some Reusable Element issues when trying to populate a selectize DD from a value created in a popup (tags)

I’m taking the tag in the reusable popup and storing it in a local customs state.

When the main page sees a tag in the custom state, it adds it to it’s own custom state (list of tags)

Then I set the selectize dd to be that of the main page tag list custom state.

The first entry isn’t going in (in debug mode it does but not in runtime)

Then removing the tags is not removing them from the custom state.

Here’s a video…

Any help would be fantastic. Thanks

Hi again @Jici

I’ve made another video which simplifies the issue a bit. In Normal debugger it is not working, but in Slow and Step it is fine…

Thanks again,

Dave

Ok, so I figured it out for anyone having similar issues.

I simply added a pause before setting the Selectize ID’s. This fixed it.