Repeating Group filter 2 types of the same constraint

Is it possible to have 2 constraints of the same type? Basically i want to show only 2 purchases labeled “Basic Charge” and “Additional Pet”. I did this and my RG was blank :sweat_smile:

Hi there, @notjrag… your repeating group was blank because those constraints conflict with each other because a purchase cannot have a label of Basic Charge and Additional Pet at the same time.

The above being said, there are at least a couple of ways you could go here. First, you could use the merged with operator to merge a search for purchases where the label is Basic Charge with a search for purchases where the label is Additional Pet.

Second, you could use an advanced filter that looks like this.

If you have never used an advanced filter before, be aware that the filtering takes place on the client (browser) side. So, the search is going to return all of the relevant purchases to the client, and then the filter will be applied. Just something to keep in mind from a performance perspective.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Thank you so much! I used the 1st one you shared and its working perfectly! Will try the 2nd one in another RG and see which is better. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙇‍♂️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.