Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Repeating Group Malfunction

Hey ya’ll so not really sure what’s going wrong here. Been following several videos and it seems to be the correct format, but I can’t get more than my most recently uploaded user to display in this repeating group. Can’t fathom why

Here’s a photo of my element set up and my data setup and below is a link to my app

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

Hi there, @michael.david.marsac… if advertisers are users, then the issue could be related to the default privacy rule on the User data type (the rule is This User is Current User). With that rule in place, the repeating group would only show the user who is currently logged in because the search does not have access to the rest of the users. To see if that is the issue, you can delete the privacy rule and see if the rest of the users show up. You can (and should) circle back to privacy rules when you have a better feel for how they should be applied to your app.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.