Repeating group not working; not displaying data

Hello,

I require help, I don’t know what’s happening but when I was making a DMV page for my first CAD, data from my registered vehicles form weren’t appearing. I registered a vehicle, then when I clicked on manage vehicles, the vehicles didn’t pop up, please can I have help?

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 14.55.52

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 14.56.17

In the second picture, none of the cars I registered were appearing. Someone plz help me.

Need to see the editor configuration for the RG. (Images of the UI are not particularly helpful here.)

Did you add any fields to the RG cell? How are the RG’s Type of content and Data source fields configured?

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here. I was trying to show the vehicles I registered into this repeating group, any idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Still not seeing how the RG itself is configured. The Type of content and Data source properties of the RG determine the data that Bubble actually fetches from the server.

Are you wanting to see the Data types, sorry I am new to bubble, still learning.

No, click on the RG itself - not the text field within the RG.

The issue might have to do with the constraint. As a test, remove the constraint (the “Owner = Current User’s CurrentCivilian”) and see if anything appears in the list.

This is all that appeared, data is not showing.

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 15.46.54

Is there any vehicle data in the DB? (Go to the Data tab to find out.)

What else do you need to see? There must be a setting that is preventing the data from showing right?

You’ll need to click on the App data tab and then on the Vehicle table to view the data.

Or the data’s not getting saved to the DB in the first place. Check the App data tab as noted above.

The results that I typed in are showing in the app data

Have you modified the Privacy settings by chance?

If no, then if you allow view-only access to the editor (see image below), I’d be happy to take a look. (If you don’t want to post the editor link to the forum, just PM me.)

Ok, I’ll do that.

Ignore contraints needed to be enabled

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.