Repeating Group only loading results when view port is changed?

Hello, fellow Bubblers!

I’m reaching out for a bit of community wisdom on a feature that’s been giving me a bit of a headache. The feature in question is designed to enrich the user experience on product pages by automatically fetching and displaying related products. This is achieved by matching the current product’s name against our database upon page load. Sounds straightforward, right? Well, here’s where things get tricky.

The Issue:
The auto-search functionality is meant to activate automatically when a product page loads, populating an input with the product’s name and displaying related search results. Instead, it’s become a bit shy, only springing to action under two specific conditions:

1. Resizing the browser window by even a single pixel.
  2. Modifying the search input (adding or deleting a letter) and pressing enter.
    Under normal circumstances, neither of these actions should be necessary for the feature to work its magic.

Workflow Overview:

1. Page Load: The magic begins.
  2. Input Population: The product’s name is fetched and set as the input value.
  3. Search and Match: Our system searches for and auto-corrects the name against our database.
  4. Display Results: Matching products are displayed in a repeating group for the user.

Despite following this workflow, the auto-search feature remains dormant on initial page load, much to my chagrin.

The Plea for Help:
I’ve been scratching my head over this for hours and find myself at a standstill. If anyone has encountered something similar or has insights into what might be causing this behavior, your guidance would be immensely appreciated.

Let’s solve this mystery together and make our platform even better for our users!

Warm regards and thanks in advance for any tips or advice you might share!

So you need something that activates it quicker/more reliably, right?