Repeating Groups Data Source Not Pulling Data Through?

Hi All,

I’ve been with Bubble for around 4 days now, I’m really enjoying it so far but have come across an issue with pulling data from the database and it’s driving me mad. I’m trying to pull the title and thumbnail image into the repeating group section from the ‘Physical’ category. The idea is to show a blog type style.

Please can you advise what I need to write within the repeating group’s data source?

Thank you.

Regards,
James

Hi @pearson121

You should add text elements into the first cell, and make it dynamic, for instance for the title it should be Current cell’s Title

You should also define a constraint in your Search for Contents, where Category = Physical

Hi @ambroisedlg,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I only have the option to add ‘Current cell’s Content’ or ‘Current Cells Index’ after creating the text element (no option for title?).

If I select ‘current cells content’ then try align title = “physical” or category = “physical” then the text is still not pulling through, any suggestions on what to attempt next?

I appreciate any support.

Thank you.

Regards,
James

@pearson121 sorry I wrote too fast, do you have the option Current cell’s Content’s Title?

@ambroisedlg , no problem. I have just written current cells content title and its pulled through. Thank you for helping with this, I couldnt see the wood from the trees!

Regards,
James