Research Plugins and Templates

I know we are all busy, and keeping up with plugins and templates can take a lot of time. I can research plugins and templates based on specific areas. I can send you data, website URLs, and videos of specific plugins and templates that you might be interested in but just don’t have the time to do so. The rate of pay is based on the size of the project. Please direct message me for more details.

You want to get paid to search for a plugin or template? Can’t people do that with the search box?

I certainly don’t want to (or need to, I’m sure) speak for this poster, but I’m guessing it’s a lot more about thoroughly researching a plugin/template as opposed to just finding one, and it might come as no surprise (based on a couple of my recent posts) that I kind of get it. Don’t get me wrong… I think it’s somewhat ridiculous that this particular service might need to exist, but again, I get it.

The funniest part to me is where does it end? I mean, you have the Bubble platform itself. But hey, if you don’t want to take the time to learn the platform, here are a bunch of templates and plugins that will help you to get going quickly. But hey, if you don’t want to take the time to figure out which templates and plugins are worth paying for, here is a service to do that research for you. But hey, if you are concerned that the research you are paying for might not be top notch, here is a service to vet the research provider. But hey…

Anyway, I know my response doesn’t add much (if any) value here, but this topic is top of mind these days. Best of luck with your service, @Builder125, because again, I kind of get it, and if you do it right, you might actually be on to something here.

2 Likes

Sweating through the grind seems to be overrated these days :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes