Responsive grid (Some of the Groups in the Repeating group are overlapping each other/they overlap even borders, having different vertical size. How to make them to have a fixed height?

Could you please help me:

Some of the Groups in the Repeating group are overlapping each other/they overlap even borders, having different vertical size. How to make them to have a fixed height?

The second question: How to make the header fixed on the top. I`m trying to find the option how to fix it but I do not know where.
I was advised to use floating group in order to get a header previously. Bu is this the only way to get this header fixed?

The inspiration source: Responsive Grid Layout | Bubble.io Tutorial - YouTube

Partially, I solved this issue:

Thanks to:

But this cut off function cuts the links and they simply dissapear/ do not appear in the boxes.

Is there any opportunity to make the link when squiszing to look like www.youtube.com/frth… ?

I mean, instead of cutting of the link, to be desplayed several letters and … (three dots?

Partially, I solved this issue:

Thanks to:

But this cut off function cuts the links and they simply dissapear/ do not appear in the boxes.

Is there any opportunity to make the link when squiszing to look like www.youtube.com/frth… ?

I mean, instead of cutting of the link, to be displayed several letters and … (three dots) ?

Please, if anyone knows how to do it?