Responsive text when ultimately a parent group is not a column

I have text that I need to stack on itself when the screen narrows. For example:

Here is the text not stacked.

Here is
the text
stacking.

I can do this, but only if the containers the text is within from the text box to it’s parent and grandparent is a column.

I have two images that I want to appear to the right of the text so I need to use a row container at some level so these images are to the right of the text.

What do I do?

Have a container that is a row. Inside of that put the two images. In the middle of the two images put a container that is a column. In that container put the text element.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it, but it doesn’t work. As soon as a group that is a column with my text inside a row container, the text no longer stacks. If I take that same group that is a column and has a text box and move it out of the parent container that is a row, then it works. But the moment I put it back in a container that is a row, it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what other settings you have, but they are likely the cause for it to not work. Try fiddling with the column container min/max width settings. The reason I suggest this is because this approach works for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.