Retitled...Deterring Factors

Excuse my ignorance. Is this a physical line of people?

Re: rich. Try putting up a few affiliate links to Amazon. Choose products that make sense to the base. Since it’s friends, tell them it supports the site and costs them nothing. I find in this situation a massive amount of guilt works wonders.

If it is a consistent repeatable issue, then it is maybe something to engage the @Bubble team with, there is maybe some optimisation that needs to be done in the background or something else going on that causes the real-time updates to stop, e.g. connection timeouts or exceptions somewhere.

As for the workflows, one thing to consider is the use of auto-binding, if you can use that where possible, it does not count towards the workflows.

So you might use a workflow to add a record to the database, but use an auto-bind to update a single field or flag within a record. Again, it is down to your individual use case per task, but something to consider as part of your implementation design.

That’s an awesome niche to be in! You might be able to convince the employers to subscribe, as they get a benefit as well.

Usually with implementing a queue, all items in the queue don’t need to change to have their position altered.

For example, the position can be based on the results from a search, ordered by created date, and search constraint “order filled is not true”, then if one order is marked as filled, it disappears from the search result list, and the remaining items automatically take a new position.

Bubble isn’t for a website With a contact Form. It’s not fair compare wix With bubble.

FOR GODS SAKE, DONT TAKE THINGS SO LITERALLY
and for you guys who give me :poop: for my comparison, please read all the things I say.

Welcome to the internet :laughing:

4 Likes