RG making this odd gap at the furthest right cells

Hi there, I have encountered this weird phenomenon can you guys tell me what I did wrong?

I’m making a photo gallery page for mobile devices and I have a RG to grab user photos, this RG has the width of 960px and it’s set up to have 3 rows and 3 columns with min cell width of 100px to make it compatible with the smallest iPhone width of 320px.

However, when I view the page on the browser with any width setting, I get this weird height gap on the furthest right images.

Here is another zoomed out shot.

If you know how to fix this, please let me know!

Thank you beforehand.

So is this a bug?? should I report to Bubble developer?

Hey @ambivalent.corp :wave:

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble with this! It’s possible it’s a bug, but it could also be something else… For instance, do you see this with other images or just this one? It could be that this image is saved that way with a little extra room at the bottom?

If you’re seeing this with other images too, it definitely might be worth submitting a bug report so we can take a closer look.

Hi AndrewV, thanks for the reply

I have recreated this image tile in a new repeating group with different settings in order to fix the problem but no luck. I think this is essential for people who are creating marketplace and image galleries so I’m going to report the issue to the Bubble team.

Thanks

@ambivalent.corp Sounds like a plan! We’ll keep an eye out for it and get to the bottom of what’s going on.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.