RG Not updating after recent Upgrade

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if what you are suggesting is the right practice. There are times when RG’s content is determined by other groups’ content. And for that conditionals make most sense as they get executed as and when those content change. Now those contents can change for various reasons, from various sources and at various places. Having to put a workflow to assign RG source at all those places would make it very cumbersome to maintain and error-prone. No?

Assuming I understood what you mentioned, correctly. Please correct me if I misunderstood.

By the way, when you say latest version, you mean Version 21? I had explicitly asked this question whether such things will get affected in version 21 and was told that they won’t be affected. So you should consider filing a bug I think for this.

I have a lot of logic in my application for accessing hidden elements and RG’s data. I just cannot risk that getting broken with this update. So I am going to wait till as late as possible before moving to this version. I really hope Bubble listens and fixes this version by making this feature optional at page level at least.