I have been looking for solution a couple of days, but I can’t sorted out without your help. It’s so frustrating, that a small think just breaks the whole idea and makes a User Expiriences unacceptable.
Here is step-by-step details what is the issue I’m expiriencing.
- I have a group which contain RG, where all my friends listed.
- When selected cell with one of my friends is clicked, then “profile” group shows up with RG where I can see his list contains of x2 books.
- When I click back button which is hiding a group with selected friend and shows me the list of all my friends again.
- When I select another my friend, then “profile” group shows up again with RG where I suppose to see x3 books, but instead for about 2 seconds I can see x2 books from previously selected friend and one book from curently selected friend, which is still loading picture, title and etc.
- In about 2 seconds data is refreshed and I can see x3 new books belong to selected friend.
– My app is a single page app consist of groups only, so I show/hide them using a workflows with Element Action - Set State.
– I’m using an Element Action - Set State to send selected user data to the group and then take that data from the state to RG as a data source (Previously I used a display data, which is much more slower).
– So the group which shows a friend “profile” is a same for all users and I just update user data using a Set State.
I fully understand, that it might not be possible to patch or re-do something in the core, due to the platform architecture, but at lease give us a hit how to workaround in the main time. I sow a couple of threads with the same issues and somebody even created a bug report, where he got an answer that this is the way it works at this moment. I’m okay to show a loading group before the RG will be loaded with a fully refreshed data, but this “is loading” condition for the RG doesn’t work in this case. I tried all the solutions from the related posts and simmilar cases, just before wrote this post, nothing works for this case.
The only workaround, I found so far is to show a loading overlay for 3 seconds, but this actually increase a waiting time and potentially might be annoying for end users.
Thanks for understanding,