RG Updates alone. But it changes the position of the content

Hello everyone, follow the workflow images. I do an action in the workflow and call an api, just to use the function to update every 5 seconds As you can see everything works! But every update my repeater group changes the content position Even though there is nothing new to act.
I sent the date in the header and tried to use it to compare if there is something new in the call creating the rule (only when) but it doesn’t work.I only need when in the new call (5 seconds) there is something new in relation to the repeater group It displays. I tried to create this rule anyway, can anyone help?

Does the api provider offer a parameter for sorting the data? Seems like the api provider is sending the data in random ordering if the position of the results change…OR are you saying that if you were for example on the 112th item of the Repeating Group when the call is done again (every 5 seconds) that the Repeating Group changes the position to show the first item again?

The latter I believe is expected behavior because you are resetting the data of the repeating group.

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.