🤌 Rich text editor with real-time collaboration (Tiptap)

Ok, good suggestion. Just an open adv field where you can enter whatever you want?

Release 3.9.0 - highlight CSS

• you can now access the CSS for highlights

2024-07-08 09.17.42

There is still a bug to embed YouTube videos. The video is inserted, but when refreshing the page the content does not render, despite the code being there. Only the blank space remains. (No errors in console).

GravacaodeTela2024-07-08as09.03.01-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

Hi Rico,

I did drop you a DM in the forums last week, I don’t suppose you have had any luck identifying what might be going wrong with regards to the errors we started getting?

I can see you published a few updates, so we also tested these and still get the same issue with the editor not loading in a reusable element.

That’s awesome, thanks so much :pray:

I can’t reproduce this. It adds and saves it for me.

The only thing I can think is that there’s something with the extensions. Do you have YouTube in the extensions list?

Captura de Tela 2024-07-09 às 08.04.35

It looks like I’ve identified the problem. In the preview it is removing the src of the video, despite the video being present in the HTML in the database.

What can it be?

I am stomped. I thought it was that nocookie in the URL but it works for me. Could you copy-paste the exact link – I just want to make sure I’ve got the right url.

Which version of Tiptap are you using?

Hey @rico.trevisan - Any idea how to get the same behavior as prior to updating my plugin with the Preserve Whitespacing settings? None of the False, True or Full settings remove the spacing above and below my text (which is inserted as HTML), see below.

@rico.trevisan - I did some more digging and think the “False” Option for Whitespace actually doesn’t work as expected.

I updated from 3.8.0 to 3.9.1 and bug disappeared.

Maybe some change in the latest updates has corrupted YouTube, lol.

1 Like

Hello @rico.trevisan - small customization idea.

Could we have the same CSS input for that we do for the link hover, for the regular link state + the visited link state?

It would be nice to make customized links uniform :slight_smile:

Please let me know what you think!