"Run As" User ins't working

Hello,

“Run as” user isn’t working. I was just using this function about three hours ago and then it stopped working. Here is a video showing what’s going on: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

5 Likes
1 Like

Yip, just noticed, none of my apps “run as” works / free and paid plans.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

I definitely think it’s a bug because I tried reverting my changes back to the last known time that “run as” was working and it didn’t fix the problem. This proves to me that it wasn’t a logic error in my workflows.

1 Like

Yep, not working for me. This is urgent Bubble Team, please fix asap

1 Like

+1 on this. Not working for any accounts.

1 Like

Same here. This is urgent. Please fix asap

any feedback on this yet from bubble?

Ditto. Can only “run as” logged out user. :slight_smile:

Same here. Thought I was going crazy, but I just could not see a reason preventing it from working. Hope we have a fix soon. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I decided to file a bug report on this, and in the process, I opened the app in Firefox and Safari (MacOS latest versions) and it worked for me there, no problems. So this might be localized at least to Chrome, and maybe on macOS?

Can anyone test and confirm?

1 Like

Thanks @carter, it’s working on Safari for me as well.

I’m getting the same problem in Windows on the Opera browser, which runs on Chromium. Can confirm that it works on Firefox though.

On sidenote for any Bubble devs looking at this thread, I’ve only noticed this behavior since the recent editor updates, so that’s probably where the issue stems from.

Hello,

Thank you for your posts! We’re currently working on a fix for this behavior, and are updating this thread with the status of the investigation:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.