Save and Display repeating group values

Hi Guys,

So I have created my user profile, and set it up in a way that it pre fills all the users data etc, and they have an option to update inside their profile…however I have tried numerous configurations to try and save the values from my multi-file up loader to no avail. No matter what I do it clears the files i have uploaded when the page refreshes…im sure theres an easy way to configure (well I hope so :stuck_out_tongue: ) but so far the solution evades me.
If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it immensely

I guess I should add that I am taking the uploaded file and setting it in a repeating group, and it is the repeating group that disappears with my uploaded file on refresh…is there a way to configure it to make the repeating group along with the uploaded files stay visible? seeing as when I check the app data there is the file name sitting in my RG section, but it does not display

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.