Schedule api workflow remember to fill out_wf_param_null

Goodmorning everyone . The bubble app has been giving me this error for a week, however refreshing the page the error disappears. Has anyone had the same situation?

2 Likes

Yeap it happened to me randomly last week. And it did get fixed via a couple of page refreshes.

Have not been working on backend flows for the last few days. If I see the behaviour again I will report here.

2 Likes

Sounds like something that should be reported. There’s no guarantee Bubble will see or address it if they don’t receive an official bug report.

@boston85719 I believe sent a bug report on this last week

If you see that issue, please try to revert the app to 2 minutes ago.
That worked for me.

3 Likes

I filed a bug report. It was acknowledge that other users have been reporting the same issue. Support has passed it onto engineering. Just waiting for it to be resolved, which may take a couple of days to a couple of weeks from past experience.

3 Likes

+1. I have the same issue. Has anyone heard back anything yet? The error message kept coming back when I was trying to schedule an api workflow. :pensive:

1 Like

refresh also worked

3 Likes

There’s another thread on this. Bug reports have been filed and it seems it’s still an open issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.