ScheduleMe - Powerful Scheduling and Calendar Template

Appreciate it. Good work! - Venkat :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @boston85719. I love this template but have a few of questions for you to make sure it works for my use case! Would really appreciate your answers/insights into these. Thanks a bunch in advance!

1. Since my users have different subscription plans that allow for them to book a certain amount of sessions, is there a way to set a limit for users to book sessions with particular calendars?
  2. My users also can only book with certain calendars (they choose specific providers that they want to work with for their subscription plan), is there a way to set that requirement as well?
  3. Can providers integrate their own calendars to automatically block busy times?
  4. Can providers integrate their own video conferencing choice to update that into the calendar invite (have the location set as the unique video conferencing link)?
  5. Can users request to reschedule/cancel sessions booked?

Hi linh

Thanks for your interest in the template and reaching out for more info.

To your questions.

1. Yes, this would be possible to incorporate into the way the app functions. The template doesn’t currently have this feature but to add the feature would be about structuring the database in your app to account for how many sessions a user has booked.

2. Yes, this is similar to number 1 in regards to the possibility, not currently a part of template, but simple to customize.

For questions 3, 4 and 5 the answer is no.

However, I have a template here that does all of that.

This template is a fully functional application built as a two sided marketplace. Like any other template it can be customized to fit your needs. This template currently is integrated to Google Calendar, Zoom and Stripe for payments. Allows ‘sellers’ to set cancellation policies for consideration when a user elects to cancel or reschedule.

If you’d like to see what another user has done with this template you can check out this forum post here

You can also check out my training site which I built for myself and then turned it into the template.

The template besides being a 2 sided marketplace and bookings management also comes with the built in integrations to Google Calendar, Zoom and Stripe through APIs so no plugins to pay for. Plus it has a CMS built in with all SEO benefits Bubble has to offer.

@boston85719 I just bought your template, and it’s great! Thanks! Can u answer me 2 questions plz?

1. I was wondering how did you add a google meeting invite like this in the email? I checked the workflows and didn’t see anything related to gmail?
  2. Does your app handle time displayed in different timezones well and adapt to day light saving time?

Thank you for your purchase and your kind words. I’m glad you like the template.

In regards to your questions.

1. That is something that is handled by the email client. If you check the function with an email address for Yahoo, it will be similar but a bit different. Bubble has the Send email workflow action with meeting request

1. Yes the app handles time zones and daylight savings time. You can have a user book a meeting who is in Los Angeles USA with a user in Sydney Australia and everything works as expected.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

I’m experiencing an issue discussed inside this topic: (Dates, Timezones and iCal events/ics files - #7 by PineappleJoe)
Here’s what happened: Two users (UA & UB) are in different timezones (PST & EST)
When UA booked a meeting with UA, thus triggered "send meeting by email " action inside bubble:
UB got a meeting invite, with ICS file titled as “when: 10:30am – 11am (PST, which is UA’s timezone)”,
UA got a meeting invite, with ICS file titled as “when: 1:30pm – 2pm (EST, which is UB’s timezone)”,
this is completely messed up, the desired result should be below:
UB got a meeting invite, with ICS file titled as “when: 1:30pm – 2pm (EST, which is UB’s timezone)”,
UA got a meeting invite, with ICS file titled as “when: 10:30am – 11am (PST, which is UA’s timezone)”,

@boston85719 If there’s some solution figured out from your end, would u mind update the template in next version? Thanks a lot, because this issue is so critical to the core feature of our app, really appreciate it!

Hi @michaelapp2017

Thanks for reaching out for help regarding the issue. I have sent a PM to request more details to assist me in helping to trouble shoot the issue you are experiencing. I am unable to reproduce the issue in the template and have double checked all workflows and everything seems to be setup properly.

Cheers

Hi @boston85719

Recently bought your template. I was wondering if it would be possible to make an aggregate calendar with all availabilities set. If you could walk me through this process that would be amazing.

Thank you for your purchase.

I am not quite sure what you mean here. Could you expand on the concept and the feature you are looking to implement and maybe some example of the specific use case.

Cheers

Thank you for your prompt reply and apologies for my vague explanation. I am building a marketplace which would allow service providers to list their services and book through the site. Essentially what I am looking for is a way to create an aggregate calendar.

What I mean by this is create a view in which you can see the availabilities and appointments for all users in one calendar rather than each individual calendar. This would allow a user to see the soonest possible appointment option (or options) regardless of the service provider. Thank you for your help!

@boston85719 How did you populate all the data for those two fields plz: Default-Date-Ranges & Timezones

I’m trying to integrate the template into my existing app, and I need to copy those two fields and notice there are 592 records for each of those two data type already, so I also need to duplicate those data into my app.
When I export the data from your template and import them into my app through CSV file, all other fields are good except for the date range fields, you can see the difference in the two pics below(first one is from your original template and second one is from my app), so I think importing csv data didn’t work for me, I guess I will need to figure out a way to generate and populate all the data for Default-Date-Ranges & Timezones myself, can you tell me how u did that? Thanks!

Sent you a PM

Thanks Matt! I just replied your DM there @boston85719

Hey @boston85719, I came across a post that you do offer the integration service. I would like to see if you could integrate this into the existing app and a few customizations such as creating Zoom meetings.

What is the next step to move forward with this?

Thanks!

Just sent you a PM.

Hi @boston85719 . Your scheduler is great at first glance. I notéd you have mentioned its fully functional at many places. I am creating a marketplace and i think it will be very handy for me. Also I would like to know two things: how can I integrate it in my platform or should offer its integration to other such places where scheduling is required and second one is do i have to get a developer license if i want to offer it to other companies as white label solution of my brand?

@k.davidimba in order to integrate it into an existing application you would perform the process of integration by copying and pasting the elements and workflows into your existing application.

I don’t fully understand this portion of the question.

Are you planning on selling to clients applications that they employ you to develop for them? If so, then it would be a developer license.

Are you asking about if you have an app that you provide to clients as a white label app, such as a white label SaaS product, then that wouldn’t in my opinion necessitate a developer license.

For more information on licenses please check the Bubble page for more information.

Hi Boston! Is it possible to embed your template after customization in my platform using some code?

Hi @k.davidimba

Thanks for reaching out.

It is possible to embed bubble built apps with code onto sites, but this template is meant to be sold as a template which others can start a new Bubble app from, or integrate the template into an existing Bubble app.

Cheers

Matt

Yeah Boston! I understand purpose of the template :grinning:. What I wanted to know is the thing that once i own this bubble template and do branding and other customizations, after that is it possible to embed it in some other platform using code. i am asking this because if someone wants to embed my scheduling platform in their website, can I offer the embedding service? is it possible? since i am still learning Bubble, so i am still a newbie.