ScheduleMe - Powerful Scheduling and Calendar Template

Hi Boston! Is it possible to embed your template after customization in my platform using some code?

Hi @k.davidimba

Thanks for reaching out.

It is possible to embed bubble built apps with code onto sites, but this template is meant to be sold as a template which others can start a new Bubble app from, or integrate the template into an existing Bubble app.

Cheers

Matt

Yeah Boston! I understand purpose of the template :grinning:. What I wanted to know is the thing that once i own this bubble template and do branding and other customizations, after that is it possible to embed it in some other platform using code. i am asking this because if someone wants to embed my scheduling platform in their website, can I offer the embedding service? is it possible? since i am still learning Bubble, so i am still a newbie.

Yes, you could. As mentioned it is possible to embed bubble built apps onto other sites. For information on how to do that Iā€™d search the forum for ā€œhow to embed bubble app on other siteā€ or some other combination of the keywords. Iā€™ve personally have never done it.

Can you sync ScheduleMe to your calendar so times available shown to users are based on a personal calendar like google, outlook, etc.?

Yes, it can be done. It is not currently a feature built into the template, but it is possible to customize to have that feature.

Hi Matt,

Looks like you did an awesome job with this template, nice work! Wondering if it might have a few features:

• 2-way sync with calendar
  • Video conferencing integration
  • Credit card charge when booking

Also, would this happen to be in the new responsive engine?

Thanks so much,
Cheers

Hi @jasonturo

Thanks for the kind words.

The answer to all questions is no. The template only has the features listed. To get the 3 features you asked about is possible and Iā€™ve done it before for my own project, but not video conferencing, although video conferencing is possible.

It is not in the new responsive engine.

Hi @boston85719 I came across an issue where the " LS User Meeting Buffer Included" 's ā€œshifted listā€ custom state is not producing any outputs. Can you help me? It stopped working all of sudden with no changes made, happened out of nowhere, notified by our user.
Is this a bug?
Thanks.

Thanks for notifying me. I will take a look at the template to try and reproduce the issue and respond to you in the private message you sent. One thing I noticed though in your private messages you sent along a screenshot that shows the values are getting populated.

In the screen shot you sent below, you can see in the evaluator next to List to Shift are the list of values getting populatedā€¦and next to that you can see the dynamic expression used to retrieve those values, so I am not sure what values you are referring to as not getting populated.

Hello !
I like your work a lot, but I havenā€™t found any functionalities to synchronize your Calendly clone to Google Calendarā€™s or Outlook Calendarā€™s users, in order to collect real available slot from its.
The goal of it (as itā€™s possible with real calendly) is to avoid booking during already taken slot, in other (professionnal) google calendar.

Thanks for your answer

1 Like

Hi @paul.blaiset

Thanks for your interest in the template. You are correct that the template doesnā€™t provide the ability to synchronize Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar.

The template generates real available slots based on bookings made through the template and thus stored in the database.

Iā€™ve customized the template for clients in the past to get this functionality. If you are interested in having this feature or any other features you require added to your app after purchasing the template, feel free to send a PM to discuss your requirements.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your answer ! The thing is that, I will buy this awesome template only If I can afford to buy the full functionalities I need (Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar synchronization)
Otherwise, it will be pretty useless for meā€¦
Could we speak about my requirements, and the full price already ? :pray: (paul.blaiset@airmate.work)

Hey Matt,

I have been desperately looking for a similar functionality. Have you ever thought of putting into the plugin the ability to fully synchronize with Userā€™s Calendars (Google, Outlook, whatever they use)?

The template currently doesnā€™t support Google Calendar or Microsoft. I may be releasing a template in the near future that does, but no ETA on it at the moment. I have worked with several clients to integrate Google or Microsoft for them. If you are interested feel free to send a PM and we can discuss the scope of your project.

2 Likes

Hi @boston85719, great template! I purchased it and when I opened it up in the editor, there were 4 issues to fix.

Is this expected behavior? Should I change or edit something?

Hi @dgoldberg

Firstly, thank you for your purchase and reaching out for help on the issues.

That is definitely not expected behavior and not something that I see in the template editor when I open it up.

My first suggestion would be to refresh the page, as sometimes the issue checker throws issues that donā€™t really exist.

Second, if they donā€™t go away after refreshing the page, Iā€™d click onto the issues and see what it is referencing specifically. The idea that the Input Number range says it is a text and not a number is strange.

Could you please verify that this is in the editor of an app you created via the template or if it is in an editor of an app you are attempting to integrate the template functions into?

All of the issues being the same indicates to me there may be a bug in the app you created from the template if it is in an app created from the template and Iā€™d first just click onto the dynamic expression on the area the issue checker says it is, so that the app could maybe fix itself.

If that doesnā€™t work, Iā€™d suggest submitting a Bug Report.

As you can see in the screen shot below for one of the elements listed in your list of issues the dynamic expression is a number.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 1.29.35 AM

All values for those inputs come from the database, so should double check that those fields in the database are of type number and not text, and again if this is in an app created from the template, then that would indicate a Bug that Bubble would need to resolve for you.

From my years of experience on Bubble, sometimes the issue checker ā€œbugs outā€ and throws issues that donā€™t exist and refresh of the editor sometimes resolves. If not, then clicking the dynamic expression itself would sometimes resolve it, and if not submitting a Bug report to get Bubble to fix it would.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hello @boston85719
I hope you doing well.
I really liked your template, I believe it can be useful to me. But, I will need to increase to meet the demand of my business.
I will explain what I need.
I need my clients to enter an app and schedule an appointment with a certain professional for a certain activity and in a certain location.
Looking at the demo version, I only saw the part where the professionals create the activities and organize their times. But, I didnā€™t find the other end, where people enter and make their appointments.
Am I right ? Do you have a template that combines both ends?
Thanks in advance

Hi @roberto_rosa

Thanks for your interest in the template and reaching out for more information.

The template does have the booking feature. On any of the many test events created through the demo by users you can click onto the link or the copy link button which will bring you to the booking feature.

When previewing the template feel free to press as many buttons and navigate as much as possible as it will not break the app doing so. Just like in Calendly, the booking feature is meant to be found only by users who have been provided the link, which is why in the template the booking feature is not part of the normal navigation since the template is built to replicate Calendly which provides multiple users an ability to create their schedules and to receive bookings, rather than for just a single user (although it is possible to be used by a single user).

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Matt

Hi @boston85719 ! Nice template!

Iā€™m in the process of building an appointment system for tours and activities and Iā€™m looking for a solution to block a date if all the seats for that day are taken.

I saw in your template that if there are no times available inside the date, it still lets me select this date.

Have you ever tried to implement this feature? Any tips about it?

Obs: In my case, it is even more complex because each timeslot can accept more than one person.