- There are 4 repeating groups.
- RG1 is a vertical list of student names.
- To the right of RG1 is RG2. RG2 is a horizontal list of categories.
- Above RG2 is a horizontal list of categories, RG3, used as a header that doesn’t move so it’s always visible on page.
- Inside RG 2 is a vertical list of student ratings, RG4. This shows the student rating per category.
I want to be able to do this:
- When RG1 is scrolled up and down, also scroll RG3.
- When RG3 is scrolled up and down, also scroll RG1.
- When RG4 is scrolled left and right, also scroll RG2.
- When RG2 is scrolled left and right, also scroll RG4.
I’ve found an approach HERE, but am curious if anybody has done this in Bubble without using code.