Search & Autocorrect Plug-in using an External Data Source

I’m using the Search & Autocorrect plugin, with my data source coming from Airtable. I’ve attached screenshots of my setup with the Input field and the output of the Search being put into a Repeatable Group, with the attributable IDs both being university_input. During testing, the output doesn’t change based on the input value. Is there something I’m missing?

I’ve seen a few videos and forum topics on this, but haven’t gotten to a result yet.

@ZeroqodeSupport tagging you as I saw you had responded in this thread, and could possibly help out here. How to use "ZQ Fuzzy Search and autocomplete" plugin in a reusable element?

Hello, @phsingal
Thanks for reaching out and tagging us.

Unfortunately, we can’t help you with the Search & Autocorrect Plugin, because it does not belong to our products.
Moreover, this plugin is no longer actively maintained and we cannot offer support to you.

However, allow me to recommend you using this free plugin for your application: ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

This plugin is a slightly improved version of the other Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete plugin. The plugin allows choosing from any data source, searching for not perfect matches accounting for typos, and close matches.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport! I started using the Fuzzy Search plugin you recommended. I’m encountering the same problem, where the output of the repeating group is not accurately filtered based on the Input value. I copied the format and structure based on the Flight demo. My main difference is that I’m pulling my data from an external API and I’m not seeing a Field to Search 1 input that exists in the demo example.

Hello, @phsingal
Happy to hear that you are using the ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete plugin.

I’m afraid the Fuzzy Search won’t work with the API as a data source.

It will be better to upload data to your Bubble DataBase ( to create a new entry from an external resource) and then determine the Data Source from this entry.

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Please let me know if you additional question will appear.
Regards,