Search for a multiple field of colors confusing

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 6.13.22 PM

1. I have a data list that contains colors field entered for example > Black, Silver
  2. Data types of all colors with a data fields of ‘Title’

There’s something not right since on this page not detecting and on a different page it works totally fine when using state of multiple entries.

What am i missing?

On one page the page content type is set to User and on the other page that is not working the content type of the page is not set to User

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com

Hey boston, thank you for replying.

You actually right, it was my fault. On a page working because the states is added strategically, and on other hand when adding this colors of state entries to other field it will add as (1) enter instead of all entries one by one.

So i solved it by making a field of list of colors and when adding the states of colors (search for colors when title is in this states and add as list with a converted to list)

You look concentrating on educating courses for stripe integrations, If i have an question regarding payments i will send you a private message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.