Hey guys! I have a question about searching and combining records. I have the following Database structure with fields listed:
- Available Policies (linked to Policy)
- Conditions (list of linked Condition)
- Prescriptions (list of linked Prescription)
- Insurance Carrier (linked to Insurance Carrier)
- Declined Conditions (list of linked to Policy Condition)
- Condition (linked to condition)
- Prescription (linked to prescription)
- Allow or Decline (“Allow” or “Decline”)
- Policy (linked to Policy)
My app is allowing users to fill out a form and select different conditions. On the last step, I am attempting to generate a list of policies that are allowed by removing all policy options that are Declined from their selected Condition & Prescription list on the “Search” record. Each Policy has a set of allowed or Declined “conditions” or “Policy Condition: records.
The search process is stepped, so each step adds the field values into the “Search” record. I have everything figured out except this last step for finding available policies based on the “Condition” & “Prescription” added to the search record.
Any recommendations for compiling a formula/workflow when the “find available policies” button is clicked to actually find the correct policy based on the searching requirements I need?