Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Searchbox or Fuzzy Search on a list. Is it possible?

Hi guys :wave:

Is it possible to use the Searchbox component or the Fuzzy Search plugin in a list geted thru API?

I am retrieving an external list of text thru an API call and I want to use the Searchbox component or the Fuzzy Search plugin from @ZeroqodeSupport to perform a serch in this list. I already tried everything I know to make it work…

Any one?!

Trying to make it simpler, I am storing this list in a custom state…

This sounds like you might need some one on one coaching for to get working. There’s a lot of specifics involved here that changes how you can answer it. DM me if you’re interested in getting this to work.

That’s why I am using the forum.

This forum is becoming a market. Lately I have seeing a lot of this kind of comment…

“I know how to help you, pay me fist and I help you”

This is not the purpose of any forum…

This is sad…

Hello, @rpetribu
Thanks for reaching out and tagging us here :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, please allow us to provide you with the documentation for the plugin:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zq-fuzzy-search-and-autocomplete
It will help you to check a bit about the settings and main features :slightly_smiling_face:

Please note that the Fuzzy Search won’t work with the API as a data source.
It will be better to upload data to your Bubble DataBase ( to create a new entry from an external resource) and then determine the Data Source from this entry.

So, due to the fact that this plugin is free, you can simply try it and analyze, if such a workaround is convenient for your case.

Please let us know if we can assist you with any additional information.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like