Seeking a Bubble consultant (Data base + logic layer)

Hi, fellow Bubblers,
I am currently working on the 1.0 version of our enterprise application. We are launching in early January for a few selected pilot customers.
I have a functional MVP but are currently redesigning our front end, logic layer, and database design completely with the goal of establishing a reliable, scalable, and secure foundation for our initial release.

I’m looking for a mentor or consultant with expertise in database design, data modelling and system architecture. I would like to purchase a few virtual sessions that will focus on reviewing our thoughts, expectations, and technical requirements for our solution, as well as providing suggestions for our existing database and workflow design.

Some areas where I need advice and feedback

• Use of backend workflows
  • Complex and scalable database design.
  • Enterprise system architecture

I have read the book about performance and scalability in Bubble by Peter Amalie, which has been a valuable insight and mindset.
Now all I want is input and feedback on our application. Therefore, I would very much like to hear from you if you or someone you know has a background as a developer and significant experience with backend development.

I have various materials and a description of our system’s technical requirements as well as blueprints and ERD diagrams that I can send if we find a good match.

Thank You in Advance

2 Likes

Hi. You can find my profile and book a session with me here: Cristian Cisa | I'll help you build your MVP with Bubble

Best,

1 Like

Hey @alfredsteensen

Please find hereafter my portfolio for reference: wise:able Contributor Profile | Bubble , which extensively cover backend processing.

Feel free to DM me to learn more about your project and see how we could fit together.

1 Like

Hi Alfred!

I’m an expert bubble developer. I have built several apps since 2020. I have worked at a bubble agency. Then I have worked in 3 startups building the platform as a part of a team.

I have a youtube channel in spanish where I teach bubble developers how to get better their apps. https://www.youtube.com/@nocodespace3460

This is my linkedin profile: https://linkedin.com/in/nardocusimayta where you can send me a message to have a meeting when you need me.

Also, I have built the most awesome clone of Twitter (with a complex database). Check it out and let me know what you think about it Bubble | No-code apps.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for all the inquiries I have received from you offering your help. As a relatively new Bubbler it is great to experience the commitment there is in this community.
I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to reply to all the private messages yet.

I have seen through several threads that several refer to Emil’s database ERDs on Vertabelo - A SaaS Subscription Data Model | Vertabelo Database Modeler

I have therefore agreed with Emil that he will help me look at my ERD draft for our new database.

I expect later on that I will need sparring and guidance regarding the logic layer of my Bubble app (especially for back-end and API workflows). Here I will save your information and reach out to a few of you over the next few weeks with a focus on this.

Thanks again for all your inquiries. I look forward to continuing to share updates with the project and eventually giving back to our community once my knowledge is fleshed out.

Regards
Alfred

1 Like