Seeking Advice for Payment Platform

Hello everyone,
My expereince with tech applications and overall is very limited. I am trying to create a peer to peer escrow service similar to venmo/cashapp but slight differences

1. Do you think this is possible, where the money is held on the platform then sent out to the user after a confirmation?

2. Is it possible for me to do it?

3. If not possible for me, would anyone like to help me if possible?

Thank you.

I’m not sure about other countries, but in the USA escrow services must be licensed in every state in which they operate. They are basically banks and have to adhere to all federal and state laws.

Bubble does not do any money handling internally. All money transactions are handled by outside services (e.g. Stripe, Paypal, etc). You could use an outside escrow service such as Agents & Brokers - Escrow.com with the API connector. You should be able to create what you want using the API connector and an outside escrow service.

I would recommend going through Academy | Bubble so that you can learn how to use Bubble and create what you want. Alternatively, you can hire a developer to build it for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.