Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Send alerts via sms

Hello Bubblers,

I need you help! I am building a real estate app and one of the features is to automatically notify users via sms when a property they want becomes available on the website.

I have set-up my database in this way:

Buyer data type with the following fields:

• Bedroom count (integer)
  • Property type (text), however, the buyer selects from a predefined dropdown list
  • Phone number (integer)

Property data type with the following fields:

• Property type (same set-up as in the buyer data type)
  • Property location (geographical address)
  • Property price (currency).

I am trying to send a text alert each time the buyer’s property type becomes available in the database. I have installed and set-up the twilio plugin.

So far, I have configured a twilio send text workflow to send the following information to the current workflow buyer (see first screenshot):

• Property type
  • Property price
  • property location

The bit i am struggling with is the condition aspect (see 2nd screenshot)

The only-when condition needs to finalize to be a yes or no statement. Right now I see “…or current workflow buyer’s zip code (more)…” You need to add something else to the zip code statement.

Learn no code → nocodify.com

Hey @Nocodify thanks for the comment. However, I don’t completely understand your suggestion. Can you elaborate?

After the ‘OR’ statement, you’ll need to do a search for properties again. The OR statement is completely OR, it does not take into factor the search for properties in the first statement.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.