Set datasource of a group based on input from a parameter

After spending 1 day trying to find the solution I think I might need some help :joy:

I am building a typical ‘master-detail’ app with 2 pages:

• Page one (Overview) has a repeating group that lists all records from Data Type 1 (EAN Master Data).
  • Page two (Detail) has a group of input fields that allows changing data from Data Type 2 (EAN Planning data)

EAN Planning data is linked with EAN Masterdata through the field EAN number.

Image 2023-01-27 at 12.03.56 PM

What I did till now (and works)

• Loading the overview page that lists all the records from the EAN Master Data
  • Add a button to the repeating group that, when clicked, navigates to the details page (Page Two) and meanwhile puts the EAN number for that row in a URL parameters
  • Open the detail page and display the EAN number from the URL parameter in an input field. So passing the correct EAN number from the overview page to the detail page works

What I want to achieve:

• ‘Select’ in the data source (EAN Planning data) of the group on the detail page, the record (coming from the EAN Planning data), that matches the EAN number (unique value) passed through the URL parameter.

The error I get

So I’m not able to select that ‘single’ record in the EAN Planning matching the EAN number retrieved via the URL Parameter.

Anyone?