Setting up workflows/plugins - Bug?

When trying to set up new workflow actions, it doesn’t show me the “actions” to select. Anyone else experiencing this too? It happens both on Safari and Chrome and tested it on both a Windows and a Mac.

Nothing happens when I click to add an action…

Thanks!

34 Likes

I am encountering similar issues. It doesn’t load any plugins on the plugins tab as well. Encountering this across apps, so guessing this is wide spread.

3 Likes

This is unfortunate but I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one! I just checked and plugins are not loading for me either. :confused:

5 Likes

Yes, hopefully this gets fixed soon. Did you raise a bug with Bubble support?

Oh, yeah, clicking a workflow does nothing in the editor. NBD, it’ll be back soon. Maybe they’re taking my suggestion to heart and fixing stuff.

(ha ha ha I know that’s just wishful thinking, but I’m using “The Secret” here :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Yes, I did! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, editor is completely borked at the moment. But maybe that’s a good thing.

Well, I hope it gets fixed soon. Pretty frustrating when there’s a big deadline coming up…

1 Like

Oh RIP. I just refreshed same thing @bubble :eyes:

Yeah, es el borko:

rip maybe we just all put in bug reports to get whoever is on call’s attention :joy:

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

2 Likes

Can’t be bothered. :man_shrugging: :tropical_drink:

https://www.tiktok.com/@mattstorerhere/video/7109025996065492225?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7109025996065492225

3 Likes

:rofl: lol

1 Like

Came to the forum to check if your plugin tab is blank

2 Likes

Yup!

Time to stop Bubbling, time to write the essay that I’ve been procrastinating to write :joy:

8 Likes

Facing the same issues as well.

bubble.io/bug_report

1 Like

Going to record the “Did you ever find a solution song” now. Or maybe just go to bed.

In the meantime, anyone who’s here, watch my funny series of videos where I record a very interesting set of demos about List Shifter while Bubble is experiencing an on-and-off outage:

… and following.

1 Like