Share your startup and get landing page feedback

I’m helping a $12m/yr early stage startup investor build a startup review platform on Bubble. Founders can submit their startups and get feedback on their landing pages.

The platform is launching in a few weeks and we are looking for startups for early access.

Share your startup below and I’ll let you know what the startup investor think could improve your landing page. We will pick at least 10 startups.

1 Like

Um, is it this?

If it isn’t, you have competition. If it is, multiple threads is kind of spammy… just sayin’. :wink:

1 Like

Happy coincidence. We are working on a different platform.

Startups can get actionable feedback on their landing pages like the below:

2 Likes

Well, it’s not surprising there are multiple folks working on this concept… it’s not a bad idea at all.

1 Like

Just wanted to pitch in real quick. Not the same thing or any affiliation. Seedhub is a free social platform that brings a like minded community together to fuel idea’s. @edtyli9 you might consider joining to offer your services.

1 Like

Yeah, my bad for crossing the streams there, but the ideas do sound similar. Now go back to your respective corners, and may the best platform win! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just finished building this mvp yesterday, might as well leave it here, https://www.studerre.com/

1 Like

I like the idea @edtyli9 !

1 Like

@nachodip97 Great landing page!

Here’s your feedback.

awesome, thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s mine getting ready to go live:

1 Like

Looks great!

The site is now live. Can you submit your landing page there?

@alec let me know if you need any help uploading your site. Would love to feature ClearHire on the platform.