Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Shout-out to Zeroqode

Wanted to take a moment to thank @serg from Zeroqode and their entire team.

Our company asked if they could add a feature to the Convertioco Plugin they offer for Free. Although they could not commit to it right away - Serg responded in less than 24 hours that he would ask their developer team to look into it. Since they are not making revenue on this plugin their response demonstrates their ongoing commitment to the Bubble community. Even if they can’t do it: A sincere thankyou to their team. This is the type of company we as Bubbler’s should continue to support. Please join me in thanking them (no - I do not work for them).

John

7 Likes

Hi @jgellis, thank you very much for your appreciation :hugs:

It really matters for us and helps continuously provide the best of our products and support. Hope to show more in the nearest future :wink:

If there will be any other questions or suggestions related to our products, we will be glad to help you with them.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Hi @jgellis, here is some good news for you :slightly_smiling_face:

We have pushed an update for our Convertico plugin, that has added an action that allows manual deletion of the file.
To check changes, please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (Version 1.3.0: added action"Convertio - Delete File") and give it a try.

If anything else would be required from us about our products, you know where to find us :wink:

Have a good weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks team, always prompt …

1 Like

Thanks you very much, works perfectly! This function was very important to us - I thought it was an internal policy requirment but actually (my boss tells me) it was a legal requirement to comply with Canadian Law which is very strick on handling of personal information. Very much appriciated.

John

1 Like

Hi @jgellis & @dadsomnipresence, you’re always welcome :hugs:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a good day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.