Show button through condition

Hi! I really need your help. I have an application where the user will register to be able to upload their projects. When he registers, his status is Pre-registered. When approved, its status changes to Active. And when the contract ends its status changes to Inactive. My question is 2:

1. see if the way I did it to show the text when the user has each certain status, if it’s done correctly
  2. and how can I show the button when the user has an active status and hide it in the other statuses.

I created a custom state on the page to show each group depending on the number, so if the user is on page 1 and the status is Active, the button will appear. If it is on page 1 and the Status is, for example, pre-registration, do not show the button.

Thanks for the help!

These images are logical to check the status of the client from when he enters his tax record and at the bank I make a filter to check if that tax record is in Active status or with any of the other statuses:

These images are to show the button if the status is Active or hide if it is in other Statuses:

I tried to do it this way to show the button when the status is Active but it is not showing

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.