i have 2 tables - “Server messages” and “Registered servers”.
And i need to show only these messages, which come from servers included in registered servers.
Server01 — ok
Server02 — bad
Server03 — ok
User will see only: Server02 — bad
(because Server02 is in registered table)
Please, im struggling with it for a long time, do you know, how to do that?
Thank you so much.
so Michal, you can do the following:
here i consider that you have already created a database for servers
- create an option set “server type”
- add options: 1. registered and 2. unregistered
- create a field “server type” in server database and give field type “server type”(the option set you just created)
- assign value to each server(e.g. registered or unregistered)
- now to show server message to user: do a search for servers and add a constraint “server type = registered”
6.and here you will get server02 because it is a registered server
you can repeat the above steps for server messages if messages can have some fixed values.
i think it should work for you.