Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Showcase & Bubble-Based VC Partner

Hey guys - thanks to everyone for being so helpful here while I’ve gotten up the curve over the past few months. It’s been a fun ride learning Bubble and I’m sure it will continue to be. A couple quick items to highlight as a Friday distraction.

First is our VC/Lab landing page - built on Bubble (obviously).

On it, you’ll see another built-on-bubble project that I’ve been working on for a couple months. As investor-founders, we backed a SaaS business called Fynder (www.fynder.io) that struggled with it’s tech stack for 18 months, so earlier this year I decided to rebuild it on Bubble. It lives here.

http://instabook.io.

As always, any feedback is good feedback on an MVP so feel free to drop a note here or DM me at [email protected].

Best,
Brian

3 Likes

Congrats!

I was just testing out instabook (great UX so far), and I noticed that when I add someone to my event as an admin, it always adds them as Watson if the email is blank.
Also when I enter the email it would be good to know if an email will actually be sent or not

If I dive in deeper I might have more feedback, but looking awesome so far.

Thanks for the testing and the feedback @gf_wolfer! This definitely wasn’t supposed to happen and I’ve just fixed it by making the email address (the key user identifier) a required field.