🍏 Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @haddad.anthony26

Here you can find a workflow for changing the button dependent on the account presence:

For the button, you can set this condition:

As a result, you will receive this:
https://www.loom.com/share/377bc922e3b741308466bc2bf2ce901a

Hope that will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Can you help please, it gives the error shown in the screenshot. Why might it appear?

Hello, @swiftle
Thanks for reaching out.

This error means that the authorization between your app and the Apple Console is incorrect, and some of your settings, like domain, Redirect URLs ( for the button or in Apple console), are not complete.

In order to check that, we need to see the settings for the button and your Apple settings.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Can you tell me where in the apple console it needs to be configured, I can’t find it. Apple documentation has old screenshots

Hello, @swiftle

The plugin’s documentation was updated not so long time ago:

You should start with this section:

After creating your App ID and moving through all the steps, on the Identifiers page, will find your new Service id and make click on it:

Checkbox ENABLED makes true and click configure. This is where you’ll define the domain your app is running on, as well as define the redirect URLs used during the OAuth flow.
you click on the blue icon.

Primary App id - set App id which created in 1 point.

Add in the fields Domains and Subdomains, your domain and Redirect URLs. Add two redirect URLs separated by comma, one for the version test and live.

Click the button next, and Save.

Right now, it looks the same on the Apple platform as in our documentation, so we hope that you’ll find these parameters.

Please check it and let us know about your result.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello everyone
I just bought the plugin of @ZeroqodeSupport for sign in with apple
I created an apple account
But I am not able to find the any way to get the keys for apple login (That I need to fill in the sing in with apple plugin)
So anybody has an idea how I can achieve ?
Thanks in advance!

Hello @davinder.kumar01,
We appreciate your message and thank you for using our plugins.

First of all, you must have an Apple developer account to interact with the plugin. Create your development account at: Getting Started - Sign in with Apple - Apple Developer

For obtaining the necessary API keys, kindly refer to the plugin’s supporting documentation and Setup Guide, which contain detailed instructions and relevant information.

Additionally, we recommend visiting our plugin’s live demo page, Zeroqode-demo-20 | Bubble Editor, for further guidance and workflow examples.

Should you require further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

@ZeroqodeSupport

If I have both the sign up and sign in actions in the same workflow, how can I get the plug in to not try and sign the user up if they have previously? I have configured the addon exactly to documentation and if a user signs up with the button, signs out, and then signs back in I get an error saying “email already in use” please advise.

Hi @modpilotofficial,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure you are using the correct conditions in the following actions:

Hope it helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport ,

I am using this exact config you have shown me to my knowledge. Please see these screenshots of my setup.

Your help is greatly appreciated. I am still getting the error.

Hi @modpilotofficial,

We’re sorry to hear that. :pray:

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application? Please also mention which page should be tested. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to provide a solution.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport I just set up this plugin and it works great. However for some reason when the user is swapping between the login and sign up page, the apple sign in button disappears. It still appears in the debug mode but is not visible on the page or able to be pressed.

Do you know what is causing this?

Hello @dbom009,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Due to Apple’s technology, you can add only one Sign in with Apple button. Otherwise, it may cause conflicts. Please check out our demo editor page to see the example setup: Zeroqode-demo-20 | Bubble Editor

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

According to Sign in with Apple | Apple Developer Documentation you can modify the design of the “Sign in with Apple” button to match the design of other buttons in your app.

What would be the best way to do that?

I would like to have the button text in uppercase.

The Apple guidelines say:

Avoid changing this style unless your interface uses only uppercase.

So, that should be fine.

The guidelines also say:

For example, you may want to align logos across multiple sign-in buttons, use buttons that display only a logo, or adjust the button’s font, bezel, or background appearance to coordinate with your UI.

So, I should be able to modify the font to match the Google login button.

Hi @hannes.dev,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

In our plugin, while you can customize certain aspects of the “Sign in with Apple” button, modifying the font is not supported, unfortunately.

Summary

Please let us know if we can try to help you with anything else.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Fair enough @ZeroqodeSupport

Is that something you would consider adding to your product roadmap? Support for more customization options?

Hi @hannes.dev,

We have added your request to our plugin backlog improvements list. Our team will investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is not a top priority in the plugin update roadmap. However, we will keep you informed once the feature is added to the plugin.

Thank you again for your suggestion, and please let us know if you have any further questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi, i have been having issues setting up the plugin, after setting up the whole workflow apple sign in isnt redirecting to the redirect url it always saying error

Hi @nourarefneto,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please note that in order to make this plugin workable on the Live Version, you need to use the Redirect URLs for both versions of your app.

Summary

Also, make sure to enter the URL both for the live and test version in your Apple Developer console.

In case the issue persists, please provide a video recording showing the issue and your setup.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there, so I was following the doc, however when I try to configure the sign in with an app I have already published in the app store, it shows this instead of showing website url, is this still fine?

and if I choose group by it does not provide me an option to give the redirect url