Hi, when my users sign up the form takes a few pieces of information including name, address, phone number, and email. I have added these boxes to the standard “user sign up pop up”. In the workflow it “sign the user up” with the additional info as other fields. I can see this info in the data view on the live database. But I can’t seem to get it to show up on the admin panel that I created. I can see the dynamic data requests in the cells but when I view the actual page everything is blank. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Hey there @shawk3256,

Have you checked your privacy rules?

Do I need to uncheck “make new data types private by default”?

You just need to set up your privacy rules. You can learn more about Privacy Rules in this helpful video @Jeremy created!

thanks!

:confused: even if I remove all privacy rules the info still won’t generate in the repeating group…

Do you have any actual data in your database?

Note: Development and Live databases are different

I do in my live database

How are your privacy rules setup currently?

Alright, is the user you’re logged in with given the “yes” value for the admin boolean?

Yup. But this was an issue before I set up any privacy and I think the defaults let everyone see everything :woman_shrugging:

Ok, good to know. How’s your repeating group setup?

I think that is the problem. I’ve changed it a few times. I copied something I saw in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbcfgrBlfBs
I made a group, I put in a repeating group. In the repeating group cell I defined each tpye of data I wanted and the dyanmic data.

But, I am super glad you pointed out the privacy thing, but I would not have thought to do that and it’s really important.

No problem! Can you screenshot the actual repeating group, not the text inside of the repeating group cell?

I’m not sure what you mean. :woman_facepalming:

Select the actual repeating group, not the text element, then send a screenshot

Like that?